Tuesday 1 October 2013

Launch pad is primed!!!

Well it looks like I may get my big chance soon... or indeed have already grasped it.

Adam Cheal has written the most magnificent story for the original graphic novel Terminus at Fenton's Green (cover below) and I managed to get the gig. The Inks are finished and UK comics publisher Markosia are going to publish.

Not only that but the book will have a limited edition hard cover version and be an exclusive for Markosia at next years LSCC!

I have two other graphic novels on the board at contract stage for Markosia as well - so I think I can say 2013 has been a good year so far!

more soon!

Meanwhile here is the cover and it's been coloured by the incredibly talented Jimmy Kerast... nice!






































No comments:

Post a Comment