Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pick of the week No 19... ish

Ok back from vacation - and no I didn't start the riot or get anything decent in the electrical store.

But I did relax with my family and now I'm back and energised.

Red Angel has been getting some great press recently and issue 2 is close to completion. Issue 3 is also underway and so I thought I'd share a panel with everyone.

The spiders are coming but Briggs has aweapon.




















"OOh that's a big one!"

Red Angel is on sale at http://whatthefluxcomics.com/webstore.php as well as multiple outlets and comic shops. You can also find out more at facebook page The-Red-Angel-Comic-Series and facebook page Red-Angel-Flight-Crew.


NB: Pick of the week artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)




No comments:

Post a Comment