Friday 5 August 2011

Pick of the week No 18

Well... what a week.

My wacom tablet has given me hell this week, I may have to replace it. :(

Curse it though I have, it is still a most wonderful tool and I have been able to produce my best artwork on it.

In fact I've had great fun with issue 3 of Red Angel this week (inbetween driver hell and hardware failures).

But instead of a finished piece from that book (which I will post in the coming weeks), I thought I'd pop up something a little rougher.

Matt Adams approached me recently to look at working on a project for the new site CreatorSafe. It sounded extremely interesting and I put together some character roughs.

The image below is the first of the designs and is of Matts imaginative interpretation of Thor for the NMP project that will see it's release on CreatorSafe later this year.

So here's the sketch...























Wow take a look at the size of his Wammer!

 You can find out more about Matt Adams at http://livinginthemortalworld.blogspot.com/?zx=c7bb3438e9bb6e2c and CreatorSafe at http://www.creatorsafe.com

NB: Pick of the week artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment