Friday 24 June 2011

Pick of the week No 13

sniff - wipes a tear from his eye.

As foretold last week I am indeed on the very last page of line work for the Chronic Argonauts graphic novel - and it's a bit sad :(

On the upside - the colour work and lettering is looking fantastic and Eric has signed up with a seriously impressive Literary agent. So fingers crossed for a great publisher - and fingers even more crossed I get to do a second book :)

In the meantime... this won't be the last panel I post but it is the last panel I post whilst in production. I'll miss you guys... until you return.














More information about 'The Chronic Argoauts' can be found at http://www.chronicargonauts.com

NB: Pick of the week artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment