Friday 3 June 2011

Pick of the week No 10

This week I had the great honour of being able to draw some lines for Rusty Gilligan on his new strip 'Mac And Trouble'

He has also asked me to work on a sketch card set which I may post with his permission at some time in the future.

This weeks pick is just a portion of the page I produced as I wouldn't want to give too much away prior to Rusty inking the piece.

Great characters and fun to draw - thanks Rusty!

You can see more at http://www.comicbookpro.com


























NB: Pick of the week artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment