Thursday 16 October 2014

Terminus makes the British Comic Awards long list!!!

I know that it's in a LONG LIST

I know that it's surrounded by HUGE names and talent

I know the odds are LONG

But you have to be in it to win it.... RIGHT?


Imagine my surprise when I clicked randomly on a link to the British Comic Awards in FB and found Terminus At Fenton's Green in a list populated by huge British talents.

http://britishcomicawards.com/previous-years/longlists-201314/

I know there is probably zero chance of even making a nominee spot but seeing it there in that list made my day :)

And so for this post - pages from the book I think...



















































































































































































































































































fingers crossed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment