Friday 31 October 2014

A day in the life!!

Weird week really.

A job I was hoping would come off this month has been delayed by a few months - hoping it will pick up again in the new year - fingers crossed!

On the plus side I got a great response from the editor involved and have always enjoyed my work with him... you know who you are J!

And then straight after I get some agency work and a continuation of the online game work I have been doing recently - so ended up a great week overall!

I've also been invited to Essex's first ever ComicCon and will be in attendance next August.

I was also pleased this week to get 500 likes on my facebook art page for which Jason Thacker was randomly chosen as the recipient of a copy of Terminus At Fenton's Green!

The next target is 1000 likes which will provide a randomly chosen liker with a 30x30 cm canvas of Captain America!

links and art below!!

The-Art-of-Russ-Leach
https://www.facebook.com/comiconessex
http://comiconessex.co.uk/





























































more soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment