Monday 5 November 2012

Book him Dano!

The last week or so has been mental - as ever. But of course nothing compared to the devastation that Sandy caused across the pond.

I have many friends and contacts over there and I'm delighted that they all got through it reletively unscathed.

In fact Jay from Unstoppable sent me issue 7 of StormChasers and it's on the board now!






































I also got back some coloured and lettered pages for Unstoppable Origins 2 : Phantomhawk (page 1 above) and it's looking great.

It was also nice to talk to a great writer and creator Adam Cheal. He interviewed me last week for comicbooked.com and has also asked me to join a British Talent anthology which looks like being great fun.

You can find out more about the anthology at https://www.facebook.com/BritishShowcaseComic and read the interview at http://www.comicbooked.com/british-showcase-interview-russ-leach/.






































Back soon with some pages :)




No comments:

Post a Comment