Thursday 29 September 2011

Pick of the week No 24

Ok this week and last week has been majorly weird.

Perhaps it's Comet Elenin or the coming of the Age of Aquarius - then again it just might be people making my life weirder than it needs to be! We are a funny lot and we say and do some very odd things. Some of which seemed to pass my way over the last two weeks!

One of the few individuals who doesn't make my life weird is the ever dependable Rusty Gilligan - thanks for the help this week man! Rusty's blog is at http://www.rustygilligan.blogspot.com/.

However I digress - this is an art post not a RANT :)

Been doing some advertising and POS illustration this week waiting for Red Angel issue 4 script from the lovely Erin Pyne.

I now have it in my grubby mits and it's looking great - so on with the artwork for that next week.

In the meantime...

I will in time upload the advertising material and also some book covers I've been asked to do (shout out to Jon Hart there!). But for now here are some panels I did from some submission art I did last year - Judge Dredd!



















Grrrr he's so manly !!




NB: Pick of the week artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment