Friday 1 April 2011

Kre8uk - pick of the week

Ok... I've decided to pop up a piece of art or a single panel once a week ( approx :)  ).

I've worked on some sample stuff this week as well as continuing production on Red Angel #2 and The Chronic Argonauts. I wouldn't normally put up full finished pages until the books are finished but the odd full page will appear to whet the appetites of any potential readers.

Artwork won't always be finished. Sometimes it will be completely reworked. The art that is posted will simply be something that's caught my eye that week from current work or even old stuff I might have pulled out for some obscure reason :)

As this is the first week I thought I'd start with a full page. Not only that but a full page from both of the current titles I'm working on.

So here they are hope all who view the blog like them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment